Items prohibited from entering Perth Arena include:
- Open drink containers
- Cans, bottles or containers
- Musical instruments such as whistles/horns/drums and vuvuzela type of noise making devices
- Weapons/knives/Fireworks/flares/laser lights/laser pointers/glowsticks
- Chains/large spiked wrist or neck bands/spiked or studded belts
- Bicycles/rollerblades/skateboards or scooters
- Prams/pushers/strollers or baby carriers
- External food, chewing gum, eskies, boxes
- Large flags or unauthorised signage or promotional products, signs may not be larger than 1m x 1m in size or with handles longer than 50cm in length.
- Selfie Sticks
- Pens/Felt tip markers or aerosol cans
- Tennis balls/ golf balls / footballs / basketballs or the like
- Animals (apart from registered assistance dogs)
- Backpacks and bags other than ladies handbags or bags of similar size
- Any other item that in the opinion of Perth Arena Management could cause harm or public nuisance such as large / golf umbrellas
Note: There will be times when the artist also restricts the entry of other items, please check event information before arriving.
Perth Arena is a non-smoking venue and smoking within the venue is prohibited. This includes E cigarettes and other electronic imitations or simulation devices. A designated smoking area is available for all events.